MAIN FEATURES :
• Electret condenser microphone on a fl exible gooseneck.
• Robust plastic base with scratch-proof fi nish and rubber feet
• Local tone and volume control
• Optional 3-tone announcement tone card with volume control
• Excellent audio quality, even with long cable runs
• “Busy” Led indicator for zones currently addressed by another base
Digital microprocessor-controlled announcement microphone base, designed for use with the ZONE8 / ZONE8SLAVE and music and voice control centre. The Base features a high sensitivity electret condenser microphone capsule mounted with a fl exible metal gooseneck to a durable plastic base with scratchproof finish. Themicrophoneelement offers excellent frequency response and a cardioid polar pattern. Audio and command signal transmission uses the RS485 system via CAT5UTP cables. Bases can be cascaded using the EASY–CHAIN system through RJ45 connectors. Power is supplied by the ZONE8 control centre or, in the case of very long cable runs, by not included 12VDC local power supply.
BM01 – GENERAL DIGITAL ANNOUNCEMENT MICROPHONE
Digital microphone stand for general announcement. All pushbutton is set for general call ( all zones) TALK pushbutton for direct microphone call equipped with activation led indicator.
BM04/08/16 -DIGITAL 4/8/16-ZONE ANNOUNCEMENT MICROPHONE
Selectable general or zone specifi c announcement capability The base features an “ALL” general announcement key, a “TALK” zonespecific announcement activator key, and four/eight/sixteen zone selector keys, each with an LED indicator.
BMZP – DIGITAL ZONE PROGRAMMABLE ANNOUNCEMENT MICROPHONE
The base is equipped with 16 internal dip switches (which should be set during installation)that assigns the call unction to the different areas. Pressing the TALK button will instruct the base-unit to call the previously set areas.
• Type : Cardioid
• Sensitivity: 4mV/Pa
• Output Levels: Digital audio RS485
• Controls: 1 LEVEL CONTROL, 1 TONE CONTROL, ZONES, ON/OFF MICROPHONE, GENERAL CALL SWITCHES
• Frequency response: 150Hz – 12KHz (-3dB)
• S/N Ratio: > 100dB
• Power Supply: 12Vdc phantom or local
• Gooseneck length: 300 mm (11.811 inch)
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 232 x 131 x 61mm
• Weight: 0.95Kg (2.095 lb)